AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:33:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-SEN 2022 Megathread: Mastering the Art of the Thiel  (Read 45774 times)
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« on: May 18, 2021, 02:06:45 PM »

Unbeatable Queen Kimberly Yee is running for governor, because she fears the Astronaut Senator. BTW, her campaign intro video is unhinged — and she’s supposed to be one of the “normal” Republicans LOL. I know she’s got to survive a primary, but Jesus.

Now the question is: will it be Ducey or a lunatic for the GOP nom here? My guess is a lunatic prevails.
You can just say 'a lunatic'
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »

I expected him to enter and am far from certain he’ll win the primary, but his confirmation is enough for me to move this race to tilt R.
A generic Republican who's maybe 50/50 to win s primary gets in and suddenly it's tilt R?
That's some top shelf doomerism
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 10:38:52 PM »

So Kelly is up +4 against a generic Republican. I'm not sure if that's good or bad for him.
Generic [Party] candidates tend to run ahead of real candidates, so I’d say that’s solid.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 04:52:09 PM »

Guys, there is no such thing as an economic moderate in the GOP. Every single one will screw labor at every opportunity and every single one will sign up for the long term plan to privatize everything that isn’t nailed down.

That is the entire point of the Republican project.
Buffalo Mayor Young Kim
LVScreenssuck

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2022, 04:29:52 PM »

He’ll deny he said it and everyone who bring it up will be called a liar by our liberal media.
CFE, Paul Ryan
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies