Have you ever cheated on a significant other? / Is cheating always wrong? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:18:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever cheated on a significant other? / Is cheating always wrong? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever cheated on a significant other? / Is cheating always wrong?
Yes, I have cheated

No, I have not cheated

I have never been in a serious relationship

Cheating is wrong

Cheating can be acceptable under reasonable circumstances

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Have you ever cheated on a significant other? / Is cheating always wrong?  (Read 1203 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: August 01, 2016, 08:40:47 PM »

Options 3 and 4.  I would urge you not to do that, Hagrid.  Imagine how you would feel if your SO cheated on you, too - not just in general.  Be honest if the relationship isn't as good as you wanted it to.

(I do believe that victims of abuse have a good reason, though.)
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:14:05 PM »

Options 3 and 4.  I would urge you not to do that, Hagrid.  Imagine how you would feel if your SO cheated on you, too - not just in general.  Be honest if the relationship isn't as good as you wanted it to.

FTR, I am not considering cheating. I am interested in gauging whether this is a common thing and deciding if my dad is a complete SOB or just a bit of one.

Oh, I misread the OP - sorry.  But I don't think we determine if something is right or wrong based on how often it occurs.  I also don't think there's much you can do about your father's cheating, unfortunately.  That has to be worked out between him and your mom.  I really hope things turn out best for you and your family, though.

I'm also going to call BS on Brown Line's claim unless he has something to back it up...
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 11:19:12 PM »

Options 3 and 4.  I would urge you not to do that, Hagrid.  Imagine how you would feel if your SO cheated on you, too - not just in general.  Be honest if the relationship isn't as good as you wanted it to.

FTR, I am not considering cheating. I am interested in gauging whether this is a common thing and deciding if my dad is a complete SOB or just a bit of one.

I'm also going to call BS on Brown Line's claim unless he has something to back it up...

It's absolutely true, and I base it off personal experience.  I have no doubt.  It's probably upwards of 70% of men, especially those in their 20's.

This isn't how it works.  But even if that were true, it doesn't excuse the behavior.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 11:31:30 PM »

If you're in an abusive relationship you should leave, not cheat.

Speaking as someone who's known multiple people in abusive relationships (including one who ended up marrying the bastard after knowing him for less than two months), it's really not as easy as it sounds.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies