Should Donald Trump be removed from office? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:01:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Should Donald Trump be removed from office? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Donald Trump be removed from office?
Yes(Democrat)

No(Democrat)

Undecided(Democrat)

Yes(Republican)

No(Republican)

Undecided(Republican)

Yes(Independent/Other)

No(Independent/Other)

Undecided(Independent/Other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Should Donald Trump be removed from office?  (Read 2209 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: May 16, 2017, 10:34:59 PM »

No. Let's not rush into things like Trump does. That's childish.

Let's let this stuff play itself out. If something comes up that is illegal and it's actually an impeachable offense, then let it play itself out in court or however they decide these things.

I think it's obvious that Trump is just a clown who doesn't really know what he's doing. He's bumbling his way around politics and is bound to make mistakes.

I don't think he is intentionally trying to be evil. He's just a clown.

After a certainly level of incompetence, evil doesn't enter into it.

They key point I think is that he's so stupid and narcissistic that he's incapable of living up to his oath of office. And violating that oath has been a key element of all impeachment proceedings in the history of the US.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:23:46 PM »

No we need to wait until his approval rating is at least under 20% so his cult can be isolated and crushed quickly when they get violent. If he is removed now there will be room for conspiracy theorists to promote revisionism of this abomination. I know this sounds like exaggeration, but impeaching him so soon will make this the next lost cause, or stab in the back, therefore he needs to stay a while longer, until the monstrosity is universally reviled.

His floor is probably about 35% since that pretty much is his cult. That said I don't support removal at the current time, as the constant self-inflicted failures are the only thing slowing the right-wing agenda.

I think stopping Trump's damage to our institutions of government is more important than stopping the right-wing agenda, as bad as I think it is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies