Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:25:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Actions of Bernie Sanders supporters thread  (Read 13125 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 19, 2019, 11:19:03 PM »

Yeah... PittsburghSteel, known Bernie Bro and Atlas progressive.
PittsburghSteel is Mr. "I'm backing the Tories in 2017 because my mother is a businesswoman".  I don't think that backing Theresa May's bid for a bigger majority is a qualification for being a "Atlas progressive".
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 11:36:09 PM »

I understand that you are having difficulties coming to terms with the fact that your candidate got himself annihilated in a way few believed possible by the nice lady from Minnesota, but making Atlas threads is not a healthy coping mechanism.

do you honestly believe this is an accurate depiction of what happened?
I have never made a joke on the US Election Atlas.
You are entitled to your own opinion, and we don't know all the facts just yet insofar as the debate's impact is concerned.
That much is clear.
As of right now I don't think Pete lost too much. Did he weaken? Yes, a bit. But wine cave is not some sort of meme that will destroy him, and the core of his argument has never relied on experience in Washington as its keystone.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 11:38:49 PM »

I understand that you are having difficulties coming to terms with the fact that your candidate got himself annihilated in a way few believed possible by the nice lady from Minnesota, but making Atlas threads is not a healthy coping mechanism.

do you honestly believe this is an accurate depiction of what happened?
I have never made a joke on the US Election Atlas.

What voter group do you think is going to swing to Klobuchar because she belittled Mayor Pete for losing some election?  I guess her numbers might go up because she got a lot more airtime than she has in the past and her poll numbers are so low right now, but I don't see how this helped her in any way and I don't think attacking him histrionically is going to make his supporters in Iowa suddenly not like him.
Klob and Pete are both in competition for older whites, especially white women over 60. So Klob certainly showed some flair and could well pick up some in this demographic.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 01:52:08 AM »

Yeah... PittsburghSteel, known Bernie Bro and Atlas progressive.
PittsburghSteel is Mr. "I'm backing the Tories in 2017 because my mother is a businesswoman".  I don't think that backing Theresa May's bid for a bigger majority is a qualification for being a "Atlas progressive".

Woosh.
I was backing up your point. I knew you were being sarcastic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies