What have been the most underdiscussed issues of this election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:53:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  What have been the most underdiscussed issues of this election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What have been the most underdiscussed issues of this election?  (Read 2298 times)
Wonkish1

« on: October 19, 2012, 11:01:13 AM »

I've got an interesting (sort of trivia) question for you folks. It should be interesting to see the responses.

What do you think is the biggest sleeper issue for seniors today?

'Sleeper issue' is defined as an issue that is essentially almost never been brought up as a political issue in debates, speeches, platform's, etc.

I was listening to a couple of campaign staffers from Florida and when they gave their answer, everybody went "Ah ha"(as if to say, that makes a lot of sense).
Wonkish1

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 03:03:57 PM »

I've got an interesting (sort of trivia) question for you folks. It should be interesting to see the responses.

What do you think is the biggest sleeper issue for seniors today?

'Sleeper issue' is defined as an issue that is essentially almost never been brought up as a political issue in debates, speeches, platform's, etc.

I was listening to a couple of campaign staffers from Florida and when they gave their answer, everybody went "Ah ha"(as if to say, that makes a lot of sense).

You guys are no fun.

Identity Theft. The biggest sleeper issue among seniors today is identity theft because they are targeted more than the rest of the public(especially given the prevalence of Alzheimer's and Dementia)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies