Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:00:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Will you get the COVID-19 vaccine?  (Read 1160 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: November 20, 2020, 10:26:23 AM »

You don’t have to be an anti-vaxxer to be cautious about the most rushed vaccine in history, and I think you know that.  Even if it’s “demonstrated to be safe,” we’re largely using our best guess as to its longer-term side effects, as we literally haven’t had enough time to intensely study them.  There is nothing insane about a healthy, younger person with no high-risk conditions making the calculation that there might be more risk to him, personally, in taking the vaccine immediately than contracting COVID, even if that turns out to be true.  It should be obvious that one’s situation should affect this answer somewhat.

With that said, I will likely get the vaccine at some point if it is required to do certain things.  Otherwise, I’m in no hurry.  I don’t spend time with high-risk people, I’m young, I have no pre-existing conditions and I have already had COVID.  Sorry, lol.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies