Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:41:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Indictment-O-Rama Megathread: Mueller indicts 13 Russians  (Read 171601 times)
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« on: October 28, 2017, 05:11:27 PM »

Looks like I was ahead of the curve with my Trump and Mueller signature. lol
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 10:54:36 PM »

Looks like I was ahead of the curve with my Trump and Mueller signature. lol

Let's hope so.

I'm trying to avoid President Pence, so I hope not.

I know that feeling, but seeing the utter shame and humiliation Trump would endure might make it worth it.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:56:48 PM »

I am so excited for tomorrow, I have been waiting a long time for this. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. This is like a kid the night before Christmas. Back in 2003 when Valerie Plame scandal was being investigated, it took 2 years into 2005 before the indictments were issued. I was expecting at least 1 year for any indictments.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 01:18:11 PM »

I would guess next up will be J. Kush, Trump Jr and Flynn.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 11:29:30 AM »

Yeah, if anything, he would've worn a wire after July. But how much access did he have to the White House in the past 5 months? Not like this administration keeps detailed record logs.

Yeah, him wearing a wire July-October of this year makes sense. Not before.

Manafort was being wiretapped since 2014, which has the potential to be huge.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:40:11 PM »

'Do you think they'll get the president?': Kushner is reportedly worried as the Russia investigation heats up

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/11/22/do-you-think-theyll-get-the-president-kushner-is-reportedly-worried-as-the-russia-investigation-heats-up/23285683/

Sweatin' like a dog folks!

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 09:54:19 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2017, 09:58:51 PM by Zyzz »

I was watching some random nutjob YouTube video, and he said that Trump has outsmarted us all once again. The reason he is working with Mueller is that soon Mueller will indict Hillary and Podesta for Pizzagate and Uranium one. What is pretty terrifying is that the video had 10,000's of views and a comment section as rabid and stupid as Breitbart.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 08:13:03 PM »

I always chant 'Your going to jail' anytime I read something about Muellergeddon.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 02:00:46 PM »

#LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP!

Karma is a biatch, isn't it Mr. Flynn?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »
« Edited: December 01, 2017, 02:35:02 PM by Zyzz »

He sang like a bird. Trump is going down.

I doubt it. Trump can easily just fire Mueller at any time. And even if he doesn't, there will never be 2/3 of the Senate that votes to convict, even if Dems win the House and impeach him.

Ultimately, Trump's fate will likely rest with the voters in 2020.

Indicting a sitting president is a legal grey area, but may be possible. Bill Clinton was sued in the late 90's while a sitting president. Ken Starr said it was ok to sue a sitting president.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 02:27:56 PM »

And oh yeah. If Trump is proven that he became the President through criminal acts (or acts of war), does that mean that all the orders he has given are illegal?

It's only fair. We need to retroactively cancel anything the Orange Clown has done has done in office. Kick his Supreme Court pick off the court as well.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 09:17:20 PM »

President Paul Ryan.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »

Holy cow...NYT has transition team emails that show that they not only knew Flynn was in communication with the Russians, but has this doozy of a quote:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wait would Ronald Reagan think of this? Saint Ronny would be screaming for the Orange Clown's head on a pike if he were alive.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 03:03:10 PM »

Trump is now tweeting about Hillary Clinton and "the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History!"

He will be literally tweeting that nasty crap as the FBI bursts into his office and arrests him.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 08:56:21 PM »

When the Kush gets indicted, could the FBI barge into the white house and arrest him at work? Or would they have to arrest him at his home?
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »

Regarding the Tweet a few days ago about why Trump fired Flynn,can they trace the tweet to the phone used, and the tower it pinged off? If Trump's lawyer was nowhere near the tower...nuclear elmo time.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »

CNN is announcing new charges in the Russia probe coming up soon.

It may not be new people being charged, it could be additional charges for Manafort, Flynn, or Gates.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 02:21:40 AM »

Lot's of people have noticed how fast Mueller is moving compared to previous investigations. I wonder if a big part of that is how laughably bad Trump and his cronies were at trying to cover their tracks. Their level of stupidity is way worse than Nixon and co.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2017, 03:39:11 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Bailey represents Oregon's 4th Congressional District and is a Junior Member of the House Intelligence Committee.

It's happening fam!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2017, 09:58:30 PM »

Maybe the Russians leaked them to Mueller? Putin is pissed his puppet is rebelling and they've wasted all that time and effort for nothing.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 01:08:29 AM »
« Edited: December 19, 2017, 01:11:40 AM by Zyzz »

I think that Trump's lawyers have been deliberately misleading him about the Mueller probe. They are giving him overtly optimistic information so he won't fly into a blind rage and fire Mueller.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 09:08:48 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5232945/Bannon-predicts-Mueller-roll-Kushner.html

'The Kushner s*** is greasy': Bannon predicts Mueller will 'roll up' president's son-in-law in financial probe

The Kush is going to jail fam! Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2018, 05:12:06 PM »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/24/jared-kushner-new-york-russia-money-laundering

Jared Kushner sealed real estate deal with oligarch's firm cited in money-laundering case

Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 02:26:33 AM »

Damn... yeah, sorry Atlas conservatives. There is a zero percent chance Trump gets full exoneration. He definitely did something and something tells me Mueller is racking in TONS of dirty details.

I want to be a fly on the wall at Mueller's office lol.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2018, 08:03:06 PM »

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/mueller-looking-at-ivanka-trump-in-russia-investigation/ar-BBHWBtM?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

Mueller Looking at Ivanka Trump in Russia Investigation

Another one bites the dust
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies