500,000 Children Could Lose Free School Meals Under Administration Proposal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 12:10:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  500,000 Children Could Lose Free School Meals Under Administration Proposal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 500,000 Children Could Lose Free School Meals Under Administration Proposal  (Read 834 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: August 05, 2019, 09:21:26 PM »

I remember that during and immediately after my Cancer treatment, a free school lunch was a needed necessity to my life at that point due to my parents halting their entire work schedule to care for me. Being raised as a middle class kid in the suburbs, that period of poverty was soon to be discovered by mini-me that poverty was the unjust norm for many Americans, including peers that I know. So I wonder what type of sick individuals would trash this program entirely. Do they think this will raise their income a little higher than their peers in their country club? Will it give them a little jolt to have more money in the stocks? Or do they truly believe that this will help people, in the light of living an immensely sheltered lifestyle away from poverty in a homogeneous suburb? That goes for the voters of this policy as well, who are complicit in cutting these programs just to prevent women from entering public washrooms for all that I can see why.

It’s clear that there needs to be a long term solution so that, in the reinstatement of this program, it doesn’t get removed by the next administration. That ball isn’t in any of the major parties, it is in those outside of the ruling corporate elite and their gang of traitors to the working class to find a permanent solution worldwide.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies