Will a Washington State win block a Mitt bounce? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:35:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Will a Washington State win block a Mitt bounce? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will a Santorum win in this Saturday's Washington State caucus prevent a serious Romney bounce?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Will a Washington State win block a Mitt bounce?  (Read 1010 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: February 29, 2012, 09:15:08 AM »
« edited: February 29, 2012, 09:21:43 AM by Torie »

I wouldn't overreact to Michigan. Santorum came within three points of the "frontrunner" in his homestate. Pretty disappointing to Romney.

Santorum looks very good here in Ohio, he has my vote and my fathers who told me the other day, "He prefers Santorum to Romney". He'll take Ohio, quite possibly Washington before then and other Super Tuesday states in the primaries we will see both of them compete in next week. I wouldn't worry at all.

But it is odd, every fellow Republican I talk to wants Santorum, but Romney still has support. From where, I don't know.

When was the last time that you were in Chagrin Falls or Indian Hill?  There is a great big world out there. Smiley

This Michigan primary was the most over-hyped affair in my memory. I don't think it matters that much who won, particularly given that it was close. At this point it is more about racking up the delegates than assuming that the results in one state have some huge impact on the next, putting aside the money chase, and even the money only goes so far. But at least the Mitt win will short circuit the prospect of a host of posts around here that the trap door is about to open underneath Mitt and swallow him up -  pending of course his wrapping up the nomination.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies