Should Biden lift the travel ban on Americans entering North Korea? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:33:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Should Biden lift the travel ban on Americans entering North Korea? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 47

Author Topic: Should Biden lift the travel ban on Americans entering North Korea?  (Read 746 times)
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 01, 2023, 05:38:11 PM »

North Korean chicks are hot.

Which was immediately evident ever since I watched The Interview, aka the funniest movie of all time.
Nah, more into Cubans. That country I think should have normalized relations.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 02:59:25 PM »

What happened there was extremely rare and not worth denying literally everyone else the ability to visit there.

But what value is gained from visiting North Korea? As someone else said, it's Stalinist Disneyland.

I don’t know, what’s gained from visiting a place like Honduras? Not to mention North Korea is one of the most unique places to ever exist, and I see why someone would want to experience it firsthand.
Honduras has Mayan ruins(Copan) and pretty beaches. Also, Honduras has MUCH more going for it than North Korea.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 03:30:24 PM »

What happened there was extremely rare and not worth denying literally everyone else the ability to visit there.

But what value is gained from visiting North Korea? As someone else said, it's Stalinist Disneyland.

I don’t know, what’s gained from visiting a place like Honduras? Not to mention North Korea is one of the most unique places to ever exist, and I see why someone would want to experience it firsthand.
Honduras has Mayan ruins(Copan) and pretty beaches. Also, Honduras has MUCH more going for it than North Korea.

Mexico also has pretty beaches and Mayan ruins, while North Korea is a country like no other. Honduras is also much more dangerous thank NK. Walk around Pyongyang vs. Tegucigalpa, and tell me where you feel more safe.

I do not feel comfortable bowing down to a Kim statue. I just don't.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies