Opinion of blacks that voted for Cochran (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 01:42:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of blacks that voted for Cochran (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FFs

HPs

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of blacks that voted for Cochran  (Read 3036 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« on: June 26, 2014, 03:36:05 AM »

As an Ohioan, it just doesn't sit right that black Democrats should be able crossover and determine the Republican nominee, no matter if it's competitive or not. If Ohio had open primaries and Kasich got a strong primary challenge this year from say Mike DeWine or Steve LaTourette (not to say either one of them ever would have ran), I would still cast a Democratic ballot because that's my party affiliation and who I identify with closest. I wouldn't try to blatantly sabotage the other side.

Weren't you proudly cheering on Chris McDaniel yesterday?
Yeah, but I wouldn't vote for him if I lived in Mississippi. I supported McDaniel in the primary enthusiastically because that was the easiest way to knock out Cochran, but I disagree with both of them on about everything and would make zero sense for me as a fiscal liberal and social moderate to cast a vote for either one. I would have cast a Democratic ballot for either Childers or possibly Rawl (seeing as he's more liberal than Childers is).

Why such a dislike for Cochran, at least by Republican standards?  Would you honestly rather have a Senator McDaniel?  Because I don't think you believe Childers or Rawl would have a chance in hell at winning that seat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies