Transition Team/Cabinet Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Transition Team/Cabinet Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Transition Team/Cabinet Thread  (Read 91066 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: November 15, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »

I'm honestly surprised Rand was allowed on the Foreign Relations Committee. I assume the GOP believed that he would be targeting Democrats allowing them to gain some spurious anti-interventionist cred
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:12:14 PM »

hahahhahahahhahaha
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 06:10:46 PM »

Trump should make Huckabee and Santorum special advisers in charge of bringing values back into our society.

Huckabee loves the kiddy fiddler Duggar and once admitted that he desperately wants to gawk at teenage girls undressing. A perfect match for Trump's values, sure, but are  you sure you want that inflicted on society?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 06:49:58 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Huckabee loves the kiddy fiddler Duggar and once admitted that he desperately wants to gawk at teenage girls undressing. A perfect match for Trump's values, sure, but are  you sure you want that inflicted on society?

What?
[/quote]

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/mike-huckabee-transgender-caitlyn-jenner/

Huck is a perv and a creep.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 07:18:37 PM »

Huckabee loves the kiddy fiddler Duggar and once admitted that he desperately wants to gawk at teenage girls undressing. A perfect match for Trump's values, sure, but are  you sure you want that inflicted on society?

What?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/06/02/politics/mike-huckabee-transgender-caitlyn-jenner/

Come on...he didn't say at all what you are making it sound like he said.  Read past the headline.
[/quote]

he basically said that he would have jumped at the chance to creep on teenage girls if he thought he could get away with it. That's not natural, and is a sign he is a degenerate creep. Combined with the fact that he thinks Duggar is a nice guy, FF; it paints a very suspicious portrait of the supposedly "moral" Huckabee.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 07:51:00 PM »

What?

Come on...he didn't say at all what you are making it sound like he said.  Read past the headline.

he basically said that he would have jumped at the chance to creep on teenage girls if he thought he could get away with it. That's not natural, and is a sign he is a degenerate creep. Combined with the fact that he thinks Duggar is a nice guy, FF; it paints a very suspicious portrait of the supposedly "moral" Huckabee.

He said that he would have wanted to shower with the girls when he was in high school.  He is clearly not talking about himself now.  Plus, he was making a joke, something liberals must not get.
[/quote]

Paedophiles often joke about their perversion to "normalise" it and hide in plain sight. Jared Fogle did it, as did Jimmy Savile. I mean, I find it weird that a man in his 60's lives in regret because he didn't get to creep on teen girls enough as a youth, but then again I'm not a "values conservative".
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 05:10:49 PM »

Wasn't there a big kerfuffle because Chao was anti-coal or something?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 06:01:45 PM »

Can't wait for the Freedom in the World Report and the Economist Democracy Index to downgrade the United States to "flawed democracy status" after Kris "K" Kobach mass disenfranchises voters at a local and state level.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »

Crazy grapevine rumours that former VP Dick Cheney may be in the running for SoS all of a sudden. Mad if true
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 04:29:39 AM »

I'm not necessarily opposed to Mattis on principle, although I don't like some of his business connections and I have a suspicion that the only reason Trump likes him so much is that he has a cool nickname.

Oh indubitably. I'm sure all ambitious GOp apparatchiks seeking employment in the trump administration are dusting off their old college nicknames or placing new ones in thir resume ("the names Jonathan Worcester Witherspoon IV, but my friends call me Sergeant Pussyslayer..")
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 04:27:15 PM »

CNBC ‏@CNBC  6m6 minutes ago
BREAKING: Trump to nominate Linda McMahon to serve as Administrator of the Small Business Administration

Ughhhh

damn, if he had picked her husband this video would have been even better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2016, 11:45:29 AM »

Honestly, I don't think Zinke and CMR have THAT different on views regarding BLM and such Interior matters. CMR would have brought more of a focus on hydropower (fine by me) but other than that no big difference.

So why dump her for the GOP's best crack at Tester? Doesn't make sense
Game theory
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 03:45:33 PM »

Woody Johnson is going to be Ambassador to the UK..........
Have no idea who this is, but hilarious that he's named after a dick twice.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »

Woody Johnson is going to be Ambassador to the UK..........
Have no idea who this is, but hilarious that he's named after a dick twice.

He owns the NY Jets........who suck the big one, so his name fits.

That's the gang from West Side Story right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies