Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 08:33:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 146655 times)
jdk
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -0.68, S: -5.39

« on: March 27, 2020, 03:07:59 AM »

I hate Krystal Ball with a passion.
Not just her, the entire online progressive media community are just god awful trash people (with the exception of David Pakman)
jdk
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 08:38:00 PM »

Tare Reade is more a parallel to that who lawyered up with Michael Avenatti and claimed Kavanagh led a gangrape on her- not a credible accusation like Ford, but a blatantly false accusation that never really saw the light of day because everyone, including the media, knew what a bogus claim it was...
You don't even see Trump people jumping on this, it's such obvious crap....it's just red rose twitter and the idiot progressive YouTubers that are pushing it
jdk
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 05:27:48 AM »

Remember when the Biden Bros here were saying that she’s just some salty Bernie supporter trying to tear Biden down? Well she must have been Bernie’s biggest fan ever if she was already accusing Biden of sexual assault in 1993.

What's your source for her "accusing Biden of sexual assault in 1993" ?

www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/24/tara-reade-biden-video-207670

New evidence surfaces in Tara Reade allegation against Biden

A 1993 video appears to show her mother calling the Larry King Show to discuss a claim against “a prominent senator.”

It wasn't a claim against a prominent senator-
It was that she experienced problems while working for a prominent center- something she didn't want to discuss "out of respect" for said senator- which to me implies she didn't want to drag him through the mud for something he didn't have anything to do with
jdk
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 07:05:34 AM »

Remember when the Biden Bros here were saying that she’s just some salty Bernie supporter trying to tear Biden down? Well she must have been Bernie’s biggest fan ever if she was already accusing Biden of sexual assault in 1993.

What's your source for her "accusing Biden of sexual assault in 1993" ?

www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/24/tara-reade-biden-video-207670

New evidence surfaces in Tara Reade allegation against Biden

A 1993 video appears to show her mother calling the Larry King Show to discuss a claim against “a prominent senator.”

Not really evidence at all
At no point in the clip is rape or harassment ever brought up
she simply said that Tara Reade was having problems with a senator

In reality this woman could have been talking about anything or anyone. its way too vague for me to look at that as evidence that Biden rapped anbody.

Honestly stuff like this kind of scares me
you mean to tell me if woman goes on TV right now and says that she was having "problems" with me. people will automatically think that means I was trying harass or rape her lol

I guess it is true what they say about today's society "Guilty until proven innocent"

Thing is, she didn't even say she was having problems with the Senator... she had problems while working for a senator

-which she didn't want to talk about out of respect for the Senator-

Now if you have problems at work, and you choose not to talk about it out of respect for your boss- the implication is that they had nothing to do with those problems and you don't want to talk about whatever happened because it could potentially impact them negatively
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies