Pro-Trump lawmakers create "Anglo Saxon Caucus" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:49:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Pro-Trump lawmakers create "Anglo Saxon Caucus" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pro-Trump lawmakers create "Anglo Saxon Caucus"  (Read 4552 times)
certified hummus supporter 🇵🇸🤝🇺🇸🤝🇺🇦
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« on: April 16, 2021, 05:07:57 PM »

Perfect response to this un-American bulls**t!

AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 08:41:28 PM »
« Edited: April 16, 2021, 08:46:50 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

Gosar is Basque and Slovene, about as far from Anglo Saxon as a white guy can get. I wonder if they'll also come out in favor of a Trump family monarchy like the campus carry chick.

Frankly the way I know of her is that she's the girl who had sh*t herself at a party.
AverageFoodEnthusiast
Junior Chimp
Virgin Islands, U.S.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 12:01:36 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2021, 12:05:26 PM by wants to resurrect the bull moose party »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Black_Caucus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Asian_Pacific_American_Caucus

...a bicameral caucus consisting of members of the United States Congress who have a strong interest in promoting Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) issues and advocating the concerns of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders...
To ensure that legislation passed by the United States Congress, to the greatest extent possible, provides for the full participation of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and reflects the concerns and needs of the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities;
To educate other Members of Congress about the history, contributions and concerns of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders;
To establish policies on legislation and issues relating to persons of Asian and/or Pacific Islands ancestry who are citizens or nationals of, residents of, or immigrants to, the United States, its territories and possessions; and To provide a structure to coordinate the efforts, and enhance the ability, of the Asian American and Pacific Islander Members of Congress to accomplish those goals.[1]

What's the difference exactly...?

I am saying it right now: If either Ossoff or Warnock wins, I'll leave the forum for 1 solid year.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies