Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:30:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters  (Read 25183 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: May 24, 2019, 11:07:34 PM »

I am proudly signing up to boost worker’s rights. We need a United Front against austerity, wage theft, and poor working conditions. Let’s roll!
You'll want to look elsewhere if those are your objectives: this is a scab outfit (see above, the founder's support for crossing picket lines and RTW legislation).
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »

I am proudly signing up to boost worker’s rights. We need a United Front against austerity, wage theft, and poor working conditions. Let’s roll!
You'll want to look elsewhere if those are your objectives: this is a scab outfit (see above, the founder's support for crossing picket lines and RTW legislation).
The prolocutors opinion is no more powerful than the rank and file, who are against those ppl policies. Try again, buddy. yeah
LOL. When one half of a two-member "union" endorses blatantly anti-labor policies, it's entirely legitimate to call them out on it. So far there is no evidence to suggest this is anything other than a right-wing group posing as a labor organization.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 12:11:39 PM »

What exactly are your demands? It's not clear to me at all what this strike hopes to achieve.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies