Lincoln vs LT (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:42:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lincoln vs LT (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lincoln vs LT  (Read 657 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: May 17, 2023, 09:47:25 PM »

Filing an amicus brief:

Honorable justices, additionally to the remarks of Senator and SoIA Sirius, I request the costs of starting this lawsuit case to be billed to citizen S019.

Thank you for your time.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 10:32:05 PM »

As the counsel for the defendant, I wish to address the issue at hand.

In light of the ongoing Laki v. Texan case, I would like to assert that LouisvilleThunder, as a witness in that case, is afforded transactional immunity for any offenses related to their testimony. The central theme of the prosecution's case against the defendant aligns with the subject matter of LT's testimony in the Laki v. Texan case. Pursuing a lawsuit against the defendant in this matter constitutes contempt of court and significantly interferes with the due course of the ongoing case. Such interference severely hampers and restricts the defendant's ability to present their testimony and fulfill their responsibilities in the Laki v. Texan case. Moreover, we have genuine concerns regarding the safety of the defendant, potential retaliation, and, importantly, the potential diversion of their attention from their current obligations related to the Laki v. Texan case.

In light of these circumstances, I request the dismissal of the case against the defendant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies