Christine O'Donnell (Still an Idiot - DE): "Santorum more liberal than Mitt." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:32:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Christine O'Donnell (Still an Idiot - DE): "Santorum more liberal than Mitt." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell (Still an Idiot - DE): "Santorum more liberal than Mitt."  (Read 3017 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: February 10, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
« edited: February 10, 2012, 06:26:10 PM by Politico »

Santorum has Angle, and Mitt has O'Donnell. Mitt ended up with the relatively better nut. At least one can look at O'Donnell if she does not talk, or you mute her. Looking at Angle is like looking into the sun.

Yes, Santorum is more liberal than Mitt, especially on unions and trade. Santorum is a "Diet Democrat" on those issues. But what she should have said is that Santorum is the Original Big Government Conservative.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »

Sorry, but Santorum lost to a bald guy. And Santorum had the power of incumbency. How did that happen?
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »

I will concede that 2006 was a bad year to be a Republican, but losing to a bald guy? That should not happen, ESPECIALLY if you are an incumbent who is one of the Senate's top three leaders.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 06:36:18 PM »

So being the County Executive of the county which makes up 2/3rds of the state's population now qualifies as being a "nobody?"  Whereas a failed former gubernatorial candidate now is a "state legend?"

LOL @ the notion of a bald guy being a "state legend." Santorum must have been an atrocious senator/candidate to make a "state legend" out of a bald guy.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 06:51:04 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2012, 06:53:21 PM by Politico »

So being the County Executive of the county which makes up 2/3rds of the state's population now qualifies as being a "nobody?"  Whereas a failed former gubernatorial candidate now is a "state legend?"

Ok, I know you aren't being serious but I'll address it anyway: Coons was relatively unknown and a definite sacrificial lamb. Casey was far more than a "failed former Gubernatorial candidate;" he's a Casey and statewide office holder.

Yeah, the Caseys are political royalty in PA, and rightfully so.

The late, great Bob Casey, Sr.? Yes.

Well, he did have a head of hair, unlike his son, Bald Casey.

But Bob Casey, Sr. is NOT who Santorum lost to.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »

Guys I hate to point this out but Chris Coons looks pretty bald to me too.

Bald guys are viewed more favorably than witches. Santorum is not a witch, so he can't use that excuse for losing to a bald guy.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 12:34:28 AM »

But the question is:  Is Sarah Marie a witch?

I believe this question is yet to be answered.

No, but she reportedly plays with Voodoo dolls.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies