FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:17:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 86359 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1325 on: October 30, 2016, 02:36:04 PM »

Are you saying Weiner is not a disgusting pedophile who sent dick pics to a girl in High School?

that's for the courts to decide but mister weiner is someone with a mental disorder in any way.

Law professor: FBI violated the 4th Amendment by expanding Weiner probe to Clinton's emails
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/30/was-it-legal-for-the-fbi-to-expand-the-weiner-email-search-to-target-hillary-clintons-emails/?postshare=8561477850674117&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.1b01522a4f12
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1326 on: October 30, 2016, 02:36:44 PM »

Are you saying Weiner is not a disgusting pedophile who sent dick pics to a girl in High School?
Somehow Hillary is the measure of a Weiner.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1327 on: October 30, 2016, 02:37:30 PM »

that's for the courts to decide but mister weiner is someone with a mental disorder in any way.

Law professor: FBI violated the 4th Amendment by expanding Weiner probe to Clinton's emails
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/10/30/was-it-legal-for-the-fbi-to-expand-the-weiner-email-search-to-target-hillary-clintons-emails/?postshare=8561477850674117&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.1b01522a4f12
God I want to make sooooooo many Tender jokes right now, but I think you're too new here to understand.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1328 on: October 30, 2016, 02:37:44 PM »

It looks like Trump is already starting early.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1329 on: October 30, 2016, 02:43:25 PM »

And he is being condemned by a guy who ogled 15-year old girls while changing clothes.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1330 on: October 30, 2016, 02:46:23 PM »

And he is being condemned by a guy who ogled 15-year old girls while changing clothes.

So were talking two degrees of separation vs. that guy.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1331 on: October 30, 2016, 02:46:42 PM »

Remember one is Trump, so it is excused.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1332 on: October 30, 2016, 02:47:37 PM »

In defense of Weiner and Trump, at least they never settled a rape case for millions of dollars.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1333 on: October 30, 2016, 02:48:38 PM »

In defense of Weiner and Trump, at least they never settled a rape case for millions of dollars.
but Trump is the only one who has a trial date for it.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1334 on: October 30, 2016, 02:49:49 PM »

as chris hayes has just pointed out again....

EVERYTHING we know of this matter, besides comey's first letter, happened through FBI LEAKS.

i think wikileaks isn't the biggest problem right now.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1335 on: October 30, 2016, 02:51:06 PM »

It wasn't millions and at a certain point I would pay a person to just go away even if I did nothing wrong.

But what say you over the rape trial in December?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1336 on: October 30, 2016, 02:56:21 PM »

It wasn't millions and at a certain point I would pay a person to just go away even if I did nothing wrong.

So, in other words, you are saying that you'd compromise and admit culpability too for such a crime. Ok. I guess I admire Bill for admitting that he did in fact rape someone, but is is a shame that he didn't face the full weight of justice. Oh well, at least that pesky rape victim "went away."

The trial where the girl who is accusing him, Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew of raping her on Jeffrey Epsteins jet and rape island? I could ask you the same question. Why did Bill take 32 flights to his private island? Wanna talk about that?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1337 on: October 30, 2016, 02:57:58 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2016, 02:59:40 PM by JerryArkansas »

The trial where the girl who is accusing him, Bill Clinton, and Prince Andrew of raping her on Jeffrey Epsteins jet and rape island? I could ask you the same question. Why did Bill take 32 flights to his private island? Wanna talk about that?
Only places I have seen who are running with that are the rightwing websites you like to frequent, and I really don't care at the same time. 
And when someone wants to lie, at a point the best thing is for them is to give them what they want, in her case it was money.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1338 on: October 30, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »

So, in other words, you are saying that you'd compromise and admit culpability too for such a crime. Ok. I guess I admire Bill for admitting that he did in fact rape someone, but is is a shame that he didn't face the full weight of justice. Oh well, at least that pesky rape victim "went away."

Only places I have seen who are running with that are the rightwing websites you like to frequent, and I really don't care at the same time. 
A Fascist can just say Alex Jones three times and you can win any argument when you are in a corner!
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1339 on: October 30, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »

A Fascist can just say Alex Jones three times and you can win any argument when you are in a corner!
When you don't want to deal with the delusion, I'll let go of it.  It is the best way for them to win, bog the other person down in a conspiracy until they give up, which I am.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1340 on: October 30, 2016, 03:14:39 PM »

When you don't want to deal with the delusion, I'll let go of it.  It is the best way for them to win, bog the other person down in a conspiracy until they give up, which I am.
Who was that Coast to Coast AM guy who blamed Global Warming on these charming fellows?

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #1341 on: October 30, 2016, 03:33:10 PM »

Who was that Coast to Coast AM guy who blamed Global Warming on these charming fellows?

I hear he has a "great reputation" Wink
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #1342 on: October 30, 2016, 03:57:52 PM »

Let's just say I am extremely, extremely pissed off at out media about this still, to say the least...

I apologize about the fact that I keep repeating this all the time, but I just can't help it, it just irks me so much.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1343 on: October 30, 2016, 04:01:09 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2016, 04:06:37 PM by Meclazine »

CNN headline on TV: "CLINTON ATTEMPTS DAMAGE CONTROL FOR EMAIL DECISION" lmao

F**king trash.
It wasn't when they had the same banner but with Conway instead of Clinton in the title? Considering how she's already bleeding, I'd say CNN is either actually being objective for the first time or actually turning their intense journalistic persecution complex on Clinton for once.

Yeah, I thought it strange that CNN were hunting Hillary as well.

Ever since the 2nd debate, they have stopped with the pro democratic rhetoric.

Whatever is in those emails, Comey has to get it out now ofherwise post-election, he will get fried.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1344 on: October 30, 2016, 04:04:53 PM »

Comey just did his job. Big news for conspiracy theory lovers Roll Eyes

comey knew himself that what he did could influence the outcome of the election....gets quite clear in the second letter.
Then why did he not recommend her indictment? Even if Lynch didn't act on it, he still could have referred her for prosecution. He didn't. If he wanted Trump to win, why didn't he publicly and explicitly call for Lynch to indict her?

Because a) There was no justification for doing so, so character assassination was the next best option b) Dems would just replace her, making it pointless in terms of helping the GOP.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1345 on: October 30, 2016, 04:06:39 PM »

Should not surprise anyone who's been paying even scant attention this entire campaign.

"but muh liberal media!"
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1346 on: October 30, 2016, 04:07:23 PM »

Silver's crunched the numbers on polls that have partial post-Comey interviews in them and so far has found........................nothing.

Hydera

« Reply #1347 on: October 30, 2016, 04:18:51 PM »

Is it illegal for Huma to have classified information? I'm asking because from the other news reports it did mention that classified information was written by her aides. So emails from Hillary to Huma and the reverse wouldn't it be problematic when she was employed under the state department helped write classified emails.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-on-her-private-server-wrote-104-emails-the-government-says-are-classified/2016/03/05/11e2ee06-dbd6-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

Other close aides to Clinton, including Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin, also authored dozens of such notes. Top officials outside of State wrote some, too, including Clinton’s eventual successor at State, John F. Kerry, who was then a senator.

The optics look sh**t we gotta admit. But legally Hillary isnt on the hook if the emails were only between her and huma.

The only legal way i think Hillary would be in trouble is if she sent classified information to weiner.

Not if Weiner saved Huma's emails to eavesdrop or blackmail hillary.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #1348 on: October 30, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »

Silver's crunched the numbers on polls that have partial post-Comey interviews in them and so far has found........................nothing.

That's because the YouGov polls were 2/3 done before it was announced.

And the trackers are not moving yet either, because only 1 or 2 days are in. This takes longer. It also took longer with Trump's scandal.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1349 on: October 30, 2016, 04:29:01 PM »

That's because the YouGov polls were 2/3 done before it was announced.

And the trackers are not moving yet either, because only 1 or 2 days are in. This takes longer. It also took longer with Trump's scandal.

Not suggesting that more than ~1/4 of any movement should be there yet (or even less as the story keeps evolving). My point is, everyone around here is either screaming and fainting or lustily dog-sweating, and there's no point for either, since we still have literally zero data that suggests any change yet (and indeed as you note little data at all).
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies