Predictions as of June 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Predictions as of June 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Predictions as of June 2021  (Read 2129 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« on: June 14, 2021, 09:29:44 PM »

For states like NV and AZ, I know the Dems are favored but it might depend on the recent border crisis. If it goes better, the tendency remains the same but if it gets worse, NV and AZ will become more competitive at the point of becoming battleground states.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 05:31:37 PM »

Forgot to add AK
lol. The Democrats aren’t winning Wisconsin, Alaska, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and New Hampshire.

In your World, no, in my world yes it's a blog, I can predict anything, if the Rs can predict AZ, NV and WI going R, I can predict a Filibuster Proof majority

Not one poll show NV going R  and NV has a female state legislature like MA and NH does that's why CCM and Rosen will win

NV, WI, NH and NH doesn't even have voter Suppression

Demings doesn't win with a record like hers. In fact in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit Florida, Demings voted against the Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017 that provided tax relief for the victims of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Harvey. That will doom Demings' senate chances just like Ted Cruz's attack against Beto O'Rourke for his vote against that same bill partly helped Cruz win re-election.

https://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll542.xml

https://www.congress.gov/115/plaws/publ63/PLAW-115publ63.pdf

Also Herschel Walker about to announce a senate bid and Chris Sununu doing the same after NH's legislative session will put the Democrats on defense, which will force them to put more money on more battleground seats rather than OH, IA, FL, MO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies