Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:39:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VII: Insert Something Philosophical Sounding Here  (Read 149943 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: May 02, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »
« edited: May 02, 2020, 09:54:13 PM by Meclazine »

is anybody else as confused by the OnlyFans thing as i am? i didn't know what it was until recently but it still confuses the hell outta me. idk who is paying money for that lmao like just get on tinder and f!ck bitches for free, you know? like why pay for pictures when u can actually have sex? i dont get it.

According to my friend, Dangerous Dave, he said it is for models on Instagram to monetize their brand. Let's take Sweden's top Instagram model, Anna Nystrom with 9M followers.

@annanystrom

https://www.instagram.com/annanystrom/

Dangerous said she was the hottest Instagram model at the moment.

Now I don't know what proportion of her followers are men, but whatever she is doing, she is pullin' in the fans.

Now if she wanted to monetize that following with men, she would create an OnlyFans website, and charge people $20 per month.

Let's say 10% of her followers are men who go for it, and agree:

900,000 * $20 per month is $18M per month in income.

Now Dangerous Dave said that a more realistic situation is with a model with only 500,000 followers who is starting to plateau. She has fitness videos, live streams and plenty of dedicated social media followers.  And 10% of her followers then fork out $20 per month to gain access to her OnlyFans page.

50,000 * $20 per month is $1M per month in income.

For someone even not even remotely famous with 50,000 followers, if her fan base is dedicated enough to convert 10% into paying OnlyFans members:

5,000 * $20 per month is $100,000 per month in income.

There is your answer.

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 10:01:21 PM »
« Edited: May 02, 2020, 10:13:29 PM by Meclazine »

yeah no i get the motivation for the people selling, what i dont get is the people buying lmao like what motivates somebody to spend money on that when there r so many free alternatives including having actual sex?

Dangerous Dave said it is because the men have fallen in love with these Instagram models over time, and their basic biological senses and functions are tricked into opening their wallets and sending $20 online.

Perth's top Instagram model for example does not ask anyone for anything. All of her income comes from clothing designers paying her to model their gear.

Here is Hilde Osland at my local beach:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8jH42EhiM1/

Great sunset!
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 02:15:50 AM »

Does anyone else have an obsessive relationship with post editing? Recently I've become something of a compulsive post editor, and it's starting to drive me mad. Whenever I think of a new or better phrasing for a post, I feel as if I must edit it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I end up editing this very post, whether it be in a few minutes, hours, or days. I wish there was some way to disable post editing, as it would help me keep my sanity.

Understood.

I am a serial post-editor. I dont want people quoting me until i have finished editing.

And if you are the next post, no need to quote. And if i post 7 images, even less reason to fully quote.

The ultimate nightmare is if the thread gets locked and your post has a grammatical error. It remains like that forever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies