2023 Atlasian of the Year (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:32:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  2023 Atlasian of the Year (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who, for better or worse, made the greatest impact on Atlasia in 2023?
Adam Griffin

Christian Man

DKrol

Forumlurker

fhtagn

Ishan

Joseph Cao

Lakigigar

Louisville Thunder

Lumine

North Carolina Yankee

Oleg

Poirot

Pyro

Mr. Reactionary

reagente

Scott

Sestak

Sirius

Spiral

Tack

Weatherboy

Wulfric

Young Texan

Other (please specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: 2023 Atlasian of the Year  (Read 8264 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: December 24, 2023, 01:44:47 AM »
« edited: December 24, 2023, 01:51:48 AM by Liberalism is the blah blah blah ideology »

Votes of mine are going to Christian Man, Wulfric, LT, reagente (visible both before & after secession crisis, even if mostly behind the curtains), Pyro (most visible in Labor) & Spiral.

I haven't done myself out of principle and neither did i vote for some others mostly because i feel like you had to have an impact the whole year and some were too periodic to vote for, in particular being active the first half of the year.

Pericles also deserves a nomination for the earliest part of the year. Was more visible than Griffin (who's only here for his sole action, but other than that hasn't done much) while Pericles was the reason Labor was competitive in the earlier part of the year. It was his doing, and also Nerd's.

YT and Mr. R while very visible early in the year haven't done anything notable in past 6 months. That also applies to Scott (minus the more low key return) and Yankee.

If i had to choose one, it would be Spiral. Has been around for the entire year, two term president (incl. first Peace one that was elected, Sestak was once ascended after WJ didn't swear in) and a "founding father" of the revamped Peace.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 04:12:28 AM »

Just remembered I forgot to add an Other option. Fixed that.

So I voted for you. Wink And YT+LT+Yankee.

And to the five people who voted for me, I WANT ANSWERS good grief.

Well the margin by which you lost re-election was certainly hilarious, especially considering the great lakes had never elected an unapologetic leftist before.

You know as well as I do that I was unopposed in August, the only other election in the Great Lakes since Conservacord decided to pull all their members and half my base out of Lincoln.

In any case, not a AOTY distinction. Doesn't even come close to "made the greatest impact on Atlasia in 2023." Go nominate me for the Atlasian Oscars if you want.

Generally, perhaps not AOTY, but definitely over multiple years, you certainly had a major impact, if not the one of the biggest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies