Does Greece have the highest percentage of Horrible People in the world? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:09:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Does Greece have the highest percentage of Horrible People in the world? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does Greece have the highest percentage of Horrible People in the world?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Does Greece have the highest percentage of Horrible People in the world?  (Read 2312 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 16, 2017, 04:18:43 AM »

If I lived in a society with that level of unemployment (especially youth unemployment), I'd be pretty crazy too.  You have to judge people in the context of their circumstances.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2017, 09:50:46 PM by Fremont Assemblyman RFayette »

Did the US have more than a tenth of the population being a Nazi or Stalinist in 2008?

No, but the US did not have an unemployment rate of 28% in 2008.  And if the US had a multiparty system during the Great Depression with comparable unemployment rates, I have no doubt there'd be a substantial proportion of radicals.  

My point is that the society is in real trouble.  There's plenty of room for debate for why that is, but it seems hard to argue that the nation's tough economic times aren't a big reason why their political situation is so messed up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies