Is Trump racist? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:37:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump racist? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Trump racist?
Yes

Possibly

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 200

Author Topic: Is Trump racist?  (Read 13536 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: March 13, 2016, 03:35:01 AM »
« edited: March 13, 2016, 03:39:32 AM by Meclazine »

I dont think Trump is racist.

He is opportunistic in that he sees problems in the USA and abroad with issues such as immigration, trade and terrorism.

Donald has devised very simple plans to fix them for the American people.

Those plans are being interpreted as racist because they directly involve ethnic groups, respectively Mexican, Chinese and Radical Islamic groups from Syria and Western Iraq.

That is the mandate he is taking to the people.

He is saying that these issues are not being fixed at great expense to the country.

I think Donald is an alarmist. If a country grew its national debt from $5 trillion to $20 trillion in 8 years, most people would be alarmed.

Donald is simply trying to apply his business acumen to running the USA financially.

Donald Trump is the least intelligent of the republican candidates now Jeb Bush is gone.

Donald is not politically correct, he is crude and sometimes reminiscent of a cage fighting announcer, but he is not a racist.

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 05:19:13 AM »

Donald is probably no more racist than the average punter on the street. I dont think he is focussed on race.

He is focussed on eliminating bullsh**t, and in the process of remiving it, he does not care about wthnic background.

If Ethopia was next to the USA, he would still build a wall.

His ideology does not suggest racism.

Donald comes across more as an opportunistic salesman who has discovered the dreams and wishes of your average citizen.

I think we should look to Donald's other attributes and not be so hard on him. This constant media attack must be having an effect on him personally.

Imagine his therapy bills at the moment.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies