Opinion of BLM/anti-Trump protesters blocking traffic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:53:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Opinion of BLM/anti-Trump protesters blocking traffic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
FP

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 60

Author Topic: Opinion of BLM/anti-Trump protesters blocking traffic  (Read 911 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: March 19, 2016, 01:39:55 PM »

It's happened about two dozen times this year.  Protesters standing or lying in the middle of major highways, chaining themselves together or to their cars... one of the groups even stuck their arms into barrels, handcuffed themselves together inside the barrels, and then filled the barrels with concrete.  They often do it during rush hour, blocking traffic up for miles and miles and stopping thousands, if not tens of thousands of people, in traffic for hours.  Ambulances, fire trucks, police vehicles and other municipal and emergency vehicles have also been reported as not being able to do their jobs.

Are you in favor of this, like evertroll, or do you think it's an absolute disgrace and these people should be fined heavily and imprisoned, like Lyin' Steve?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 01:58:57 PM »

If I shot my neighbor in the head and said I did it because Trump is a fascist, would y'all be ok with that?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 02:01:05 PM »

If I shot my neighbor in the head and said I did it because Trump is a fascist, would y'all be ok with that?

Apples to oranges.

It's pretty similar to blocking ambulances.

These people will justify literally anything, even the most inexcusable actions (which we have seen at these protests), by saying "well it's ok because Trump is a fascist"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies