2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:05:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 625128 times)
Junior Chimp

« on: November 11, 2020, 01:58:27 PM »

Here is my view on RECOUNTS whether you like it or not.

Since the Florida Fiasco in 2000 the State of Florida has come a long way. They have a State Election Law that says if the margin between two Candidates are within 0.50 there is a Machine Recount and if it's within 0.25 there is a Manual/Hand Recount of the Over/Undervotes. IMO, that's how it should be.

And for Congressional District Races IMO a Recount should only be granted if it's within 0.25, a Manual one if it's within 0.10.

Everyone of the 50 States in the Nation should apply this FL State Law for Statewide Races. It's ridiculous to think that the AZ margin is less than 13K and well within 0.50 yet there will be no Recount.

If FL Law would be applied we would have Recounts in WI, AZ and GA.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 12:05:58 PM »

Networks not calling North Carolina is a DISGRACE!

Per NBC NEWS Trump is up 73,156 but only 95,050 remain to be counted!

And from my Point of view there should be Criminal Investigations by the Senate into the Polling Industry as well as how Networks call Races. FOX bad call about AZ clouded the entire Election Night Coverage not to mention the early House Call by FOX particularly with the underlining Headline "Democrats expand Majority" which is nowhere near true.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 12:37:02 PM »

Now NBC changed their Estimate to 43,562 Votes left to count in NC while Trump has a near 74K Vote-lead.

Refusing to call the State! Ridiculous!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 01:10:19 PM »

Still no NC Call!

Meanwhile Networks except for ABC NEWS are all refusing to call NY-11 Congressional Race despite Rep. Max Rose conceding the Race to his Republican Challenger yesterday.

Look, there is a Reason I bring this all up.

Atlas/Talk Elections Red Avatars stunned & crying foul why Trump got 64,000,000 Votes in 2016 & 72,000,000 this year and why he has such loyal Supporters.

Here you have the Reason: The unhinged, biased Media. It has gotten worse since Obama got elected in 2008. Hit Piece after Hit Piece when it came to "Bain Capital" which derailed Mitt Romney.

Unless these Media Clowns take a break from this lawlessness reporting another Trump-type Republican will rise.

I really hope Trump creates "Trump Network" once he is out of Office and then trashes FOX and the other Networks and hopefully lures Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Steve Hilton, Laura Ingraham among others into his Network. FOX will be GONE by the end of 2023.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 01:19:27 PM »

Still no NC Call!

Meanwhile Networks except for ABC NEWS are all refusing to call NY-11 Congressional Race despite Rep. Max Rose conceding the Race to his Republican Challenger yesterday.

Atlas/Talk Elections Red Avatars stunned & crying foul why Trump got 64,000,000 Votes in 2016 & 72,000,000 this year and why he has such loyal Supporters.

Here you have the Reason: The unhinged, biased Media. It has gotten worse since Obama got elected in 2008. Hit Piece after Hit Piece when it came to "Bain Capital" which derailed Mitt Romney.

Unless these Media Clowns take a break from this lawlessness reporting another Trump-type Republican will rise.

I really hope Trump creates "Trump Network" once he is out of Office and then trashes FOX and the other Networks and hopefully lures Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Steve Hilton, Laura Ingraham among others into his Network. FOX will be GONE by the end of 2023.

When someone says would you shut up man you should typically listen
I am not going to be intimidated by you I can tell yout that!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 01:24:47 PM »

Still no NC Call!

Calm down, it's a network call that is completely inconsequential to the result of the election, which is a solid Biden victory both in the electoral college and popular vote. Networks should also call GA for Biden, but they haven't, and guess what? It doesn't matter. Biden has over 270 electoral votes, which is the ball game.
I know it's inconsequential to the outcome but we should stay on pinciple shouldn't we? The Media IMO has themselves to blame for that we for example had so much unrest in the Country during the Summer because of their "False Reporting" and throwing things out in the Social Media World before checking facts.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2020, 02:55:31 PM »

According to NBC here is what's left:

14,094 Votes from CA (Riverside County)
43,350 Votes from CO
95,936 Votes from MD
22,515 Votes from NY (Suffolk County; the current Totals per BOE Website are 381,253 Trump to 381,021 Biden...but there are not included in Edisons Vote Counting System)
6,895 Votes from ID
60,414 Votes from MO
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 05:46:21 PM »

According to NBC here is what's left:

14,094 Votes from CA (Riverside County)
43,350 Votes from CO
95,936 Votes from MD
22,515 Votes from NY (Suffolk County; the current Totals per BOE Website are 381,253 Trump to 381,021 Biden...but there are not included in Edisons Vote Counting System)
6,895 Votes from ID
60,414 Votes from MO

Edison vote remaining estimates are extremely garbage.

California is done (Riverside and San Joaquin added their ballots, so 0 left)
Every county by one in CO has certified, they haven't certified statewide yet because they were waiting on about 300 ballots in Gunnison.
Maryland is done
Idaho could technically have a few left
Most populated places in Missouri have certified their results so I have a hard time believing there will be that much from there

Edison also previously implied 300k left in OH but they only counted 150k, they also had a wildly incorrect estimate for NY before they certified (expected 8.9 mil votes when it'll be 8.6 mil).

Excluding Suffolk has has technically counted but some sources aren't including their results - there are probably less than 20k votes remaining
Suffolk has now being included in their count hence the 0 VOTES remaining to count!
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 02:19:41 PM »

California has not certified! The Official Certification of "All Races" is on Friday, December 11th!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies