Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:59:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago  (Read 9032 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: January 24, 2017, 11:19:07 PM »

How about a compromise, the feds arrest the mayor for covering up a murder by police?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:53:45 AM »

How about a compromise, the feds arrest the mayor for covering up a murder by police?

Another month or two and you will be ready for a post in the Trump administration.

Because Trump wants to appoint people who think a mayor should be arrested for covering up a murder by police?

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 02:18:03 AM »

Another month or two and you will be ready for a post in the Trump administration.

Because Trump wants to appoint people who think a mayor should be arrested for covering up a murder by police?

He certainly would like to appoint people who want to have elected mayors arrested. And I doubt he much cares, arrested for what. You will fit well in this administration - with pretty much no violence to your own morals.

So mayors are above the law?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 02:25:11 AM »

He certainly would like to appoint people who want to have elected mayors arrested. And I doubt he much cares, arrested for what. You will fit well in this administration - with pretty much no violence to your own morals.

Shouldn't you be out watching the sea level rise or something?

LOL, I don't even know why you're arguing with me. At least ag just argues with everyone.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 03:14:15 AM »

No. I just think you would like to arrest them irrespective of the law.

So it's OK to shoot people like Laquan Mcdonald?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »

No. I just think you would like to arrest them irrespective of the law.

So it's OK to shoot people like Laquan Mcdonald?

No.

But neither it is ok to arrest people who had very little to do with it just because you do not like them. It is the desire to arrest people you do not like, irrespective of what the law says, that unites you with Mr. President.

And, BTW, you are personally responsible for electing Mr. Trump. Billions of people will die because of that. Should you be arrested for this after WWIII is over?

LOL, how am I responsible for electing Trump? How about the DNC and the Hillary campaign and their strategy of elevating "pied piper candidates" like Trump? And the mayor was involved in covering up a murder, which seems like a crime to me.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 03:23:51 AM »

And the mayor was involved in covering up a murder, which seems like a crime to me.

You are a witness, a prosecutor and a court - all in one. So is Mr. Trump.

Frankly, I do not see any ideological disagreements between you and Mr. President. You are his ideological twin.

Well, obviously that's for a jury decide after he's been arrested. LOL, I obviously disagree with Trump on most issues.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 03:30:08 AM »

LOL, I obviously disagree with Trump on most issues.

I still have to find one that matters.

Matters how? Obviously he's terrible on the environment and xenophobia.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 03:31:36 AM »

LOL, I obviously disagree with Trump on most issues.

I still have to find one that matters.

Matters how? Obviously he's terrible on the environment and xenophobia.

So are you. No difference there.

LOL, whatever dude.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies