Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:43:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Trump stay in office even if Russia collusion is proven?
No (Not a Trump voter/supporter)

No (Trump voter/supporter)

Yes (Not a Trump voter/supporter)

Yes (Trump voter/supporter)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 90

Author Topic: Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay  (Read 3683 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 31, 2017, 05:10:35 PM »

No, he would need to be removed from office and have life in prison as a traitor at best.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 05:24:59 PM »

But Atlas told me the "moderate republican contingent" would turn on Trump and support John Kasich or Jeff Flake in the primary against him!

lulz

I'll totally vote for John Kaisch or Jeff Flake in the primary. And when Trump wins it I'll vote for whoever the Dem is. Party needs major purge though before I'd truly support it again though.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 05:39:57 PM »

If the Republicans are more loyal to Russia than their fellow Americans, they can't speak of nationalism, nor can they legitimately criticize football players for kneeling for the flag. Even if Colin Kaepernick were to burn the flag on his front yard every day, there would be no grounds for criticism from Trump supporters.

If the next one up after Trump says Russia is bad they'll believe him, they go with the strong man. Romney was always right in that Russia is our greatest enemy, and Republicans agreed with him then too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies