Following the election results on Nov 3rd on this forum and elsewhere (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:52:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Following the election results on Nov 3rd on this forum and elsewhere (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Following the election results on Nov 3rd on this forum and elsewhere  (Read 869 times)
LimoLiberal
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.71, S: -4.00

« on: July 01, 2020, 11:52:19 AM »

My plan for 11/3/2020*:

7 AM: Read Twitter reports of voters lining up at polling stations across the country and feel pride in my nation.
9 AM: Browse Atlas, make some final predictions
12 PM: Order kebabs
3 PM: Nervously monitor betting markets and turnout reports (especially in Florida)
5 PM: Take a panic walk (did this in 2018 as exit polls were coming in because I felt like I was gonna explode), monitor exit polls through Twitter and Atlas
5:50 PM: Open NYT results page for Indiana and Kentucky with 2016 results to compare with, maybe pray to God
6 PM: Watch the results come in through Twitter and the NYT page. If Biden is clearly doing outperforming Hillary across the board I'll feel comfortable enough to turn on MSNBC (Steve Kornacki Purple heart)
7 PM: If KY and IN don't look good I'll probably be nervously pacing through my house. If they do look good I'll be in a better mood. Regardless, I'll closely watch the Florida EV drops. If Biden is doing well, I'll continue to track results with a positive attitude. If it's a tossup I'll still track results, just nervously. If he's clearly losing I'll probably curl up in a ball in my bed, delete twitter, uninstall google chrome, and drink.

Call it mental illness but you guys are on this website too.

*assuming I'm at home and not at university
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies