AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:01:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AK-SEN 2022: A Rank Choice  (Read 19290 times)
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« on: October 24, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »

Yeah I dont but that Murkowski is safe from a primary with the challenge with this vote but it helps her a lot this will definitely hurt her a lot among Dems and indys depending on how close AK house sen and Pres this year is I think looking for a strong candidate is a good idea,
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 04:34:09 PM »

Yeah I dont but that Murkowski is safe from a primary with the challenge with this vote but it helps her a lot this will definitely hurt her a lot among Dems and indys depending on how close AK house sen and Pres this year is I think looking for a strong candidate is a good idea,

What this does do is squeeze her out potentially in a three way race between a Republican, a serious Democrat and her, in which case RCV doesn't help her if she is in third place.
oh yeah thats a really good point I completely forgot about the whole top four rcv thing in AK yeah lol if I was murkowski I would definitely vote no on it lol I just checked to see whose endorsed it and the AK Gop has endorsed No on it and so has Mark Begich surprisingly. but his son (I think?) Tom Begich has endorsed the yes campaign the AK democratic party has not endorsed on the prop the AK Libertarians are supporting it tho.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 12:58:52 PM »

Gross underperformed Biden but he ran a decent campaign and with how weird this race could get with RCV and Murkowski being challenged it's probably a good idea to have a decent candidate here. I'd still rate this at Likely R though.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2021, 12:23:02 PM »

Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 03:35:17 PM »

I wonder if Al Gross will hop in the race he expressed interest a few months ago.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies