NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:26:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-SEN, 2022: The Beasley Resurrection?  (Read 47302 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 15, 2022, 06:02:57 AM »

I feel good about NC, GA, AZ, NV, NH and PA that gets us to 52 S and the rest are wave insurance and pretty good about WI and OH that can get is to 54 but Rs underestimate Beasley and we almost won this state it's hilarious, it was a nail bitter with Tillie

I preference to Jeff Jackson but Beasley was the best candidate, she is tied

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I have a theory why Beasley is tied because Cooper has a 55 percent Fav that's why Beasley is doing Good😃😃😃

Tillis is a Charlotte corporate suit, that is why he struggles in general elections. Most of his natural base has been swallowed up by trends and he is a horrible fit for non-college white Trump voters. He is the epitome of the country club.

I expect Budd to perform much better with these kinds of voters.

I have a tiny feeling that Bishop or Robinson runs for Governor in 2026 and then when Tillis announced his retirement, either the Governor candidate that didn't run or Walker runs to replace him and wins.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 07:11:15 AM »

I feel good about NC, GA, AZ, NV, NH and PA that gets us to 52 S and the rest are wave insurance and pretty good about WI and OH that can get is to 54 but Rs underestimate Beasley and we almost won this state it's hilarious, it was a nail bitter with Tillie

Fetterman is a slam dunk

I have a theory why Beasley is tied because Cooper has a 55 percent Fav that's why Beasley is doing Good😃😃😃

Tillis is a Charlotte corporate suit, that is why he struggles in general elections. Most of his natural base has been swallowed up by trends and he is a horrible fit for non-college white Trump voters. He is the epitome of the country club.

I have a tiny feeling that Bishop or Robinson runs for Governor in 2026 and then when Tillis announced his retirement, either the Governor candidate that didn't run or Walker runs to replace him and wins.
NC governor is up in 2024 and Robinson is basically the presumptive GOP nominee.

If that's the case, then I imagine Walker runs for LG and Bishop runs in 2026. The heads of the NC GOP is looking pretty strong this decade.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 07:50:00 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

NC governor is up in 2024 and Robinson is basically the presumptive GOP nominee.

If that's the case, then I imagine Walker runs for LG and Bishop runs in 2026. The heads of the NC GOP is looking pretty strong this decade.
Bishop would be a FF replacement for RINO Tillis, but with how Tillis seems to be enjoying flexing his power, I think he may sadly run for another term.

I don't know. I've heard reports that he's getting sick of the Senate. Even if that's not the case, Boozman and Lahmayer's  challengers are showing us that if Bishop has a really strong grassroots movement, he can most likely primary him.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 09:54:30 AM »

Fetterman is a slam dunk

Bishop would be a FF replacement for RINO Tillis, but with how Tillis seems to be enjoying flexing his power, I think he may sadly run for another term.

I don't know. I've heard reports that he's getting sick of the Senate. Even if that's not the case, Boozman and Lahmayer's  challengers are showing us that if Bishop has a really strong grassroots movement, he can most likely primary him.
Boozman only has a chance of getting primaried due to a billionaire megadonor funding one of his challengers. And Lankford is safe in his primary, Lahmeyer is Matt Innis 2.0.

Think Tiehl would back Bishop or should Bishop bode his time?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 06:38:30 PM »

Was there any doubt?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies