Eric Massa slams Democrat leaders for ethics probe (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:38:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Eric Massa slams Democrat leaders for ethics probe (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eric Massa slams Democrat leaders for ethics probe  (Read 1495 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« on: March 08, 2010, 02:08:12 PM »

"I'm naked as a jay bird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me because I wasn't going to vote for the president's budget. Do you know how awkward it is to have a political argument with a naked man?"

-- Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY), quoted by Roll Call, about an encounter with the White House chief of staff in the House gym.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »

"I have very few hard and fast rules. One of them is not to have sword fights in the morning with Rahm Emanuel."

-- Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY), in an interview on Fox Business Network, referring to former Rep. Eric Massa's (D-NY) naked confrontation with the White House chief of staff.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 01:46:42 AM »

Several shipmates say that Massa "was notorious for making unwanted advances toward subordinates" who "didn't turn him in for fear that he would retaliate."

Said one: "When you're on ship, you're almost exhausted 24-7. So a lot of times you sleep with your uniform on. Tom and Massa shared a stateroom together. Massa climbed up on the top of his bunk, which is hard to do -- you never crawl up on somebody else's bunk. He wakes up to Massa undoing his pants trying to snorkel him."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies