Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread (search mode)
Thread note
ATTENTION: Please note that copyright rules still apply to posts in this thread. You cannot post entire articles verbatim. Please select only a couple paragraphs or snippets that highlights the point of what you are posting.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Russia-Ukraine war and related tensions Megathread  (Read 909773 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: February 27, 2022, 11:02:54 PM »

Lol at Ukraine casualties claim of a 1:20 ratio

It's not all that farfetched given how cartoonishly disorganized the Russian military and leadership has been. I hope they are fully repelled and thoroughly embarrassed.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 11:42:06 AM »

AFP claims that Lukoil wants the war to end.

Their only concern is their bottom line, which is suffering quite a fair bit.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 12:55:37 PM »

I have no doubt Ukraine is getting some kind of help from NATO beyond intel, weapons, and ant-tank missiles that is currently being kept secret.

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 01:20:14 PM »

I have no doubt Ukraine is getting some kind of help from NATO beyond intel, weapons, and ant-tank missiles that is currently being kept secret.

I wonder if there are moles in the Russian government at this point.

Almost certainly
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2022, 06:08:12 PM »

FTFY
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 09:35:45 AM »

Done posting...

This thread is a crap thread especially in early morning and late at night.

Thought I actually provided real stuff, ignore trolls without putting them on ignore, but yet apparently none of my contributions matter, while meanwhile Troll attention whores get all of the action.

Maybe a time zone scene, but whatever...

Burnt out too much heavy sh*t going on in my personal life, so why bother anymore?

Spent way too many hours of my life invested in Putin's genocidal war in Ukraine, and really it seems like this thread is a handful of individuals who actually care, a bunch of trolls who are rooting for Russia to win, and tons of "Meme Posters"...

Why Bother... depressed in Oregon.

This is one of the biggest reasons I stopped posting frequently at large. There's just not a lot of substantive discussion, and threads are often dominated by the usual suspects with the same schtick or response to a wide range of issues.

Just know that I read each and every one of your posts, even though I don't respond much anymore. I completely understand where you're coming from.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies