Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney, Sees "Essentially No Difference" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:11:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney, Sees "Essentially No Difference" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ron Paul Won't Endorse Romney, Sees "Essentially No Difference"  (Read 1231 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:35:15 PM »

And the Paulites wonder why the rest of us treat them with so much suspicion and distaste...

If it means anything to Ron Paul, if this situation was reversed and it was Ron Paul against Barack Obama, I wouldn't return the favor. I'd just flat-out vote for Obama.
Yeah, them and their annoying 'principles'. Why don't they just fall in line regardless of how they feel?

I couldn't have said this better.

Why is this assumption that any view becomes a good idea simply because people clap their hands and BELIEVE. I'm sure there are plenty of other crazy ideas tons of people believe from the bottom of their hearts. Needless to say, none of those ideas will find their way into a major party platform either.

He's not even saying he had good views. Merely that he was sticking to his views, regardless of political concerns; in other words, he wasn't being Mitt.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »

Care to elaborate? Paul supporters tend to have different priorities than Obama; for instance, liberty ranks high on the list of things Paul supporters like, while it's near the bottom of Obama's.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies