CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:25:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA (search mode)
Thread note

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA  (Read 109145 times)
UncleSam

« on: June 08, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »

After today's update, Hans has stretched his lead to 129 votes.

Yikes. Rouda is clearly the better candidate here.

True, but Rohrabacher should be favored over either one.

He's damaged goods in a district Clinton won.   I'd put him as one of the top 3 or top 5 most vulnerable incumbents in the country.  He didn't even get a third of the vote in his primary.

He did very well in 2016, and while I think it will be closer this time, I still think he wins 52-48.

He's toast against Rouda.

This overconfidence is f###### ridiculous. Rouda's own d@mn internal has him down four points. Now he could very well still win (this has and will continue to be a close race) but claiming that either Rohrabacher or the dem at this point is toast is huetarded and hawkish. But if I don't agree with you and instead call this a tight race with a slim GOP advantage, I am automatically a concern troll.

The dem hacks on this forum have literally gone off the deep end. Every single poll is proof the GOP is doomed, even if it shows the Republican leading.
They were always off the deep end lol

Of course, so are you XD Though I think we both know you don’t really believe the nonsense you put out and just do it for a laugh.
UncleSam

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »

The arrogance and gall of these machine bozos:

Fortunately Ocasio-Cortez will be in Congress for the next sixty years.
Ya, but in the meantime the seniority Crowley has will be lost to the people of his district, resulting in less effective representation due to the party committee system. I think that this is an underrated reason that incumbents get ousted so infrequently.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies