What non country genre is the most Republican leaning? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:13:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What non country genre is the most Republican leaning? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What non country genre is the most Republican leaning?  (Read 771 times)
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 31, 2021, 10:40:05 PM »

What genre tends to lean right the most other than the obvious choice?
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 06:40:27 AM »

I'd argue CCM is probably even more right-wing than country, which is at least big enough that it picks up at least some liberals. I imagine Democrats that listen to Christian rock/pop are pretty rare, and most religious minorities tend to listen to gospel.

Failing that, dead0man/RINO Tom probably got it right with classic Southern rock.

Eh, most CCM you hear on the radio is so bland and inoffensive that I have a hard time believing there aren't a fair number of liberal Catholics/Mainline Protestants who listen to it. The stereotype would be liberal Christian suburban moms just looking for something upbeat and positive for their kids.

This is true, but the Christian radio stations that play CCM are often quite right-wing, so people who listen to it regularly in the car almost certainly lean R.  

That is true, considering that Jars of Clay (and even Lauren Daigle) got in to hot water for being too LGBTQ+-friendly. 

She’s too liberal for many of these types.
Yes, I know liberal country singers exist(esp women).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies