Conversion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:45:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Conversion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Conversion  (Read 8936 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« on: April 11, 2010, 01:48:59 AM »

I'm considering Catholicism, Conservative Judaism, and Baptist Christian.

The Catholic Church would love to have you. Remember that by accepting Christ and His Church you would not be abandoning your Jewish roots but rather fulfilling them as God intended.

You should read some of the writings of famed Jewish convert to Catholicism (and staunch anti-communist) David Goldstein.

Here's a piece outlining some reasons for why he converted to Catholicism and here's a full archive of Goldstein's letters.

If you have any questions, feel free and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 02:12:01 AM »

Roll Eyes
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »

The Catholic Church would love to have you. Remember that by accepting Christ and His Church you would not be abandoning your Jewish roots but rather fulfilling them as God intended.

You should read some of the writings of famed Jewish convert to Catholicism (and staunch anti-communist) David Goldstein.

Here's a piece outlining some reasons for why he converted to Catholicism and here's a full archive of Goldstein's letters.

If you have any questions, feel free and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Roll Eyes  More like abandoning your Judaism for a religion which, despite claiming to fulfill Judaism, completely fails to do so and has instead spent the better part of 2000 years persecuting Jews, with few notable exceptions.

Incorrect, Catholicism is the fulfilled religion of the ancient Israelites. The Catholic Church is the New Israel.

It is modern Judaism that has gone astray by rejecting the Christ Who had been foretold by the prophets when He dwelt among us on the earth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies