2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:07:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Presidential Election Results & Exit Polls commentary thread  (Read 623144 times)
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 03, 2020, 12:22:41 PM »

First time I've ever had to wait in line to vote in my town. Apparently there are lines all around the state.

Anyways, voted Democratic up and down the ballot. Not sure what the future holds, but this election is bigger than me.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 07:42:41 PM »

This goddamned state terrorizes us every four years

Just four?
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 07:55:45 PM »

Blocking Sanders was supposed to prevent what happened in Miami-Dade from happening. Ironically Sanders was quite popular among Hispanics.

Miami-Dade Hispanics are very different from the Hispanics who like Bernie.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 10:24:59 PM »

In hindsight, I probably should have seen this coming when they nominated Beto's primary campaign manager to head the Biden campaign.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 11:00:33 PM »

Biden's Latino outreach parallels the Democratic Party: abandoning the left and its actual voters to simp for Reagan Republicans.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 12:00:19 AM »

Our wing had the keys to win the Hispanic vote pretty much everywhere outside of Florida.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 12:24:59 AM »

Fk every entitled little Republican wannabe POS like you who put us in this position.
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 12:34:46 AM »

This is shaping up to be a LOT like 2018. Florida goes bad, everyone freaks the fu—k out, then we slowly learn over the course of the night that just about everywhere else is fine.

We might even still win Georgia LOL. And to think we had doomers dooming, Trumpers gloating, and everyone pointing fingers and arguing over the cause of this “loss” that was never very likely to actually occur.

Republicans are keeping the Senate. Real doomer hours if you actually want Democratic legislation to pass.

I guess that doesn't matter when all you care about is performativity.

Believe it or not, I don’t want the most powerful man in the world to be a dangerous incompetent idiot and wannabe dictator. That’s more important to me than the Senate, and it’s not just “performative.”

Besides, a disappointing Senate outcome actually just makes it more like 2018 LOL. The AZ flip and CO flip (similar to NV in 2018) also are similar.

I mean Democrats are clapping about expanding the MOV in NH while they give Republicans a trifecta so I don't have much sympathy for them
Morning in Atlas
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 11:01:05 PM »

I just wish they'd call this already.

They won't. The enemy of the people will milk it for the drama and intrigue in the Quest for Ratings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies