The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 10:13:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214431 times)
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« on: June 18, 2018, 10:51:36 PM »

I guess it doesn't matter that Singletxguyforfun will never find a woman because it looks like he can breastfeed all on his own.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 06:32:52 PM »

The GOP base hates legal immigrants the same reason it hates illegal ones. It is just more mainstream for politicians to scapegoat illegal ones than legal ones.

This. And their hate is based on identical reasons.

Yup, and some of us are willing admit it.

Oh no, Santander. You're not going to bait me with one of your trollish moods. You got to do better than that , man. Wink
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 05:22:24 PM »

I brought up white people's interests in a thread about how white people vote. I don't know how you're supposed to have a discussion about how white people vote without talking about the interests of white people.
The thing about talking about "white people's interests" is that they are not a historically disadvantaged group. When you talk about the "interests of white people", others are gonna think you're a white supremacist.

You can't say the same thing about the interests of women, African-Americans, or Hispanics, because they have historically faced challenges that white people have not.

I know this might sound unfair to you, but that is the common perception. I'm not calling you a white supremacist in any way here; I just want you to know what others will perceive you as if you say things like that.

To be fair, white people had ZERO representation in the position of US President from 2009-2017.  And as you should very well know, underrepresentation is passive violence.

Indeed, electing the first white president since George W. Bush was a great milestone for European-Americans everywhere - almost as great as the day white people were officially granted the right to drop the N-word while singing aloud to rap songs.  Some black guy I saw on Twitter said that's okay now.

Truly a history, and a legacy, worth preserving.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »

All of this putting people on ignore is pretty silly.  Man up, people!

“Man up” is a sexist expression and you should be ashamed of yourself. On my ignore list you go, patriarchal pig.

"Pig" is a demeaning insult.  I'll ignore you too.

I've officially been triggered by both of your porcine-insensitive labeling. IGNORE!
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »

I thought "we shall miss you" referred to him leaving atlas.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2019, 05:00:50 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies