The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:03:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2024?” tea leaves thread  (Read 167249 times)
TarHeelDem
United States

« on: May 08, 2021, 11:07:05 PM »

Trump on 2024:

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/04/donald-trump-2024-candace-owens/

“I’m absolutely enthused. I look forward to doing an announcement at the right time,” Trump told The Daily Wire’s Candace Owens about his 2024 election plans. Trump would enter the Republican primary field as a prohibitive favorite if he does run for president again.

“It’s very early, but I think people are going to be very, very happy … when I make a certain announcement,” Trump continued. “For campaign finance reasons, you really can’t do it too early because it becomes a whole different thing. Otherwise, I’d give you an answer that I think you’d be very happy with. So we are looking at that very, very seriously. And all I’ll say is, stay tuned.”
- snip -

Good grief, the man is certifiably nuts. (Well, we already knew that, but based on this, he's proving it even more.)

Some reporter has got to ask him this question: "Sir, you repeatedly claimed that election 2020 was stolen from you, that it was rigged and it had massive election fraud. If the last election was rigged against you, why wouldn't the next election be rigged as well? How can you possibly win since the opposition party still has the means of rigging the system again?"
Yeah Trump's running again. People don't like to admit it but we're heading for a rematch.

I've been mentally prepared for it since the day he lost and worked to lay the groundwork for denying it. I think he'll have the hardest time of his three general election campaigns against an incumbent Biden, and that may be good news for Democrats, but it's still not good news for my sanity in having to go through having to deal with him and his bulls*** every day for some time and keeping the GOP on their North Korea-esque path.

Take it easy. He'll be in prison before the first primary vote is even cast.
TarHeelDem
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 10:26:32 PM »

I'm getting big "secretly a ticket already" vibes from these Gaetz/MTG rallies.

They're my pick to win the GOP primary if Trump doesn't run, and will then be crushed by Biden.

I would agree if I wasn't confident that Gaetz will be locked up by 2024.
TarHeelDem
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2023, 08:37:35 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies