Upon a Cross of Globalism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 11:11:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Upon a Cross of Globalism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Upon a Cross of Globalism  (Read 48155 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: April 17, 2020, 11:12:41 PM »

Just finished reading this, and it's a perfect example of how democracy could crumble. After reading this, I am much more grateful for our current timeline, and I sure that people who don't want to live in a dictatorship can be allowed to go to Canada or Europe or another democratic nation.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 02:00:48 PM »

Tucker you helped create this so the only think i want to hear from your mouth is a full responsibility for leading our nation to this. Tucker will be remembered as the President who destroyed our great nation.

Hopefully a time machine is created by then so we can go back to 2024 and nominate Haley or Marco instead of Tucker or even better go back to 2012 and elect Mitt Romney so the rise of populism is stopped dead in its track with no Trump in 2016.

Another and perhaps easier way to avoid this is to elect Kamala Harris in 2024, anyways Carlson would never win an election, and he probably knows it, besides why would he ever leave his cushy media job?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies