Opinion of Memphis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:07:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Memphis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 101

Author Topic: Opinion of Memphis  (Read 36781 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: April 22, 2013, 09:40:50 PM »

Nathan hit the nail on the head, but still a FF none the less.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »

FF; the forum has overreacted massively, and Wyodon calling him a "prick" is so over the line.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »

FF; the forum has overreacted massively, and Wyodon calling him a "prick" is so over the line.

There are few other words I can use to describe a misogynist; one who, I would remind you, would probably like to see you hanged in the town square for having a blue avatar.

It could be worse. People on the IRC have said far unkinder words, ones that I'm not going to repeat here out of respect for privacy and the TOS.
Memphis has been kind to me personally; I could care less about his vile views regarding women.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:55 PM »

There are few other words I can use to describe a misogynist; one who, I would remind you, would probably like to see you hanged in the town square for having a blue avatar.

It could be worse. People on the IRC have said far unkinder words, ones that I'm not going to repeat here out of respect for privacy and the TOS.

Lolwut? In addition to hating women, I also want to hang blue avatars? Any other bizarre and distasteful positions you want to make up for me this evening? Do I want to sodomize children and puppies too? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't play innocent. The generalizations you make about anyone to your right are plain as day for anyone to see on this forum. You generalize them and write them all off as some political devil.
You have been here for like a month, and have 500 posts. You don't know Memphis as well as you think.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 09:34:59 PM »

I think the one thing I learned from these threads is how deeply ingrained the desire and sense of being right is here.  The Atlas forum is overall a self satisfied bunch. The culture is frequently bereft of any sort of consensus building or common ground in arguments these days. This I would think is a by product of being a rather homogeneous male bastion.  And I think of lot of this is based on class even more than gender.

For me, this thread was never about being right. It was about doing the right thing and not letting bigotry fly.
Not, you don't care about bigotry. You just have a strange love of mob politics and have proven yourself to be a bigger asshole than Memphis ever could be. I think the "AUTISM AUTISM" thing was some of the worst bigotry ever to be posted here; I should know; when I first joined this forum, I was going through a "white nationalist" phase, and put a ton of regrettable and hurtful sh*t out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 10:11:07 PM »

Not, you don't care about bigotry. You just have a strange love of mob politics and have proven yourself to be a bigger asshole than Memphis ever could be.

Excuse me? I am one of the few people here fully criticizing Memphis for his atrocious sexism, transphobia, and fake "leftism", rather than blindly defending him for all of the above. I was one of the very first people here to engage him - and the forum - on the issue, so your claim that I'm only supporting "mob politics" holds absolutely no water. Furthermore, don't you dare claim that I don't care about bigotry. I have a reason to care, because it's precisely because of bigots like Memphis that certain people incredibly close to me are unable to live the lives they want thanks to stigma and social rejection.

You do not know me, Paulbot. You have no idea why I care about Memphis being an utter tool. Don't claim to have a clue.
Please look the following from the "48 Laws of Power."

Law 6
Law 9
Law 15
Law 34
Law 37
Law 45
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies