MI-GOV Megathread: 👵🏻 Gram died alone. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:38:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MI-GOV Megathread: 👵🏻 Gram died alone. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-GOV Megathread: 👵🏻 Gram died alone.  (Read 37184 times)
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« on: July 23, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »

Any recommendations for a Democrat voting in this Republican primary? Each option seems worse than the next. Dixon seems destined to win, so maybe voting against her is best. But is there any non-repulsive alternative to her?
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 09:47:42 AM »

Any recommendations for a Democrat voting in this Republican primary? Each option seems worse than the next. Dixon seems destined to win, so maybe voting against her is best. But is there any non-repulsive alternative to her?

Does Kevin Rinke have a chance at winning the primary?

Chance? Sure. Likely? I highly doubt it. As soon as Dixon gets the trump endorsement its over.

BUT this is a good suggestion. I am going to be voting for Rinke in the primary. He's certainly a mixed bag in my eye but he is by far the most palatable. 
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 12:03:55 PM »

"and put one woman from Holland in jail!"

Good. People from SGP Ottawa County don't deserve rights.

My pawpaw took me to the tulip festival in Holland when I was little, he didn't vote though. Other than for Nixon in 1972 and Obama in 2008, though he tacitly supported Wallace, Perot, Reagan at different points

Holland isn't full of looneys, and the town itself is pretty sane. But you don't have to go too far to find wackjobs.

I vote in a precinct in a neighboring township. Once again, not a looney district, but pretty conservative. Saw a good amount of Republicans for Biden signs around Holland in 2020.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 10:15:16 AM »

Groan. Republicans want to end democracy and make Trump our Dear Leader for life and Democrats pull sh**t like this that nobody save a microscopic group of terminal online woke dolts think is even remotely not a bad idea.

Thankfully, I doubt this misstep will change many minds tomorrow. It will be ignored by the vast majority of people, and that's a good thing.

This doesn't make me regret voting for her by any means. But like, seriously?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies