Foriegn Policy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:01:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Foriegn Policy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Foriegn Policy  (Read 5986 times)
cpeeks
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2010, 08:36:29 AM »

He was raised by Northeastern elitist, no sir. I hate to quote Obama but if you put lipstick on a pig its still a pig. Bush is not a southernor. And no Derek you just stay up north, cause us southernors still dont like or trust yankees that much. LOL the first time you talk down here with that accent the first thing thats gonna be asked it  " you aint from around here, are ya boy?"

I have the accent and have lived in the south.

Somehow I highly highly doubt that.
cpeeks
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2010, 08:37:07 AM »

Bush is neither a Southerner nor a Yank. He is an opportunistic internationalist with no true roots.

Ya I can agree with that.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2010, 12:10:17 PM »

Bush is neither a Southerner nor a Yank. He is an opportunistic internationalist with no true roots.

So what do you agree with on this foreign policy? What are your disagreements?
cpeeks
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2010, 02:50:45 AM »

I am just wondering where your gonna get the troops to fight all these wars your advocating, and were aleady bogged down in 2 quagmires, Iran would be a 3rd. I mean Jesus were not gonna win these wars so how long are we gonna be there 20 years, 30, 40 me?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2010, 10:46:19 AM »

I am just wondering where your gonna get the troops to fight all these wars your advocating, and were aleady bogged down in 2 quagmires, Iran would be a 3rd. I mean Jesus were not gonna win these wars so how long are we gonna be there 20 years, 30, 40 me?

It's a different kind of war so yes.
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »

LOL the first time you talk down here with that accent the first thing thats gonna be asked it  " you aint from around here, are ya boy?"

Not true.  I've only been greeted with hospitality in the South.  I love the Carolinas.
cpeeks
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2010, 01:30:53 PM »

LOL the first time you talk down here with that accent the first thing thats gonna be asked it  " you aint from around here, are ya boy?"

Not true.  I've only been greeted with hospitality in the South.  I love the Carolinas.

I said that in jest.
cpeeks
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »

It's a different kind of war so yes.

God the crap you put out amazes. First of all you know nothing about war so stop acting like you do, you cant stay there that long, but yet again as long as you dont have to do it you dont care. Man up dude go sign up, you will get to go to Iraq.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »

I said that in jest.

Well it's hard to tell.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies