British Labour and Conservative MPs lash out at Paul Ryan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:44:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  British Labour and Conservative MPs lash out at Paul Ryan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: British Labour and Conservative MPs lash out at Paul Ryan  (Read 5403 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: August 15, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »

Here's to hoping the British will keep thrashing the Republican ticket all the way up through the election.

Yeah, that will show 'em!

It should. Alienating our closest and most major ally - not only Romney but Ryan, too - before even stepping into the Oval Office does not bode well for future relations. Or have Republicans simply stopped caring about foreign relations with our allies now that it is not convenient or based in war, due to the fact that neither Romney nor Ryan have any foreign policy experience or military service?

It says "Labour and Conservative MPs", not "Kadima and Likud MPs".

Meh, I still say Israel is third after Canada. It just takes in a lot more effort. I would comment on the effect of British MPs saying Americans are wrong criticizing the NHS, but Keystone Phil is doing an excellent job of it. Speaking of the NHS, I sure hope I'll live to see the day British health is privatized.

People dying without healthcare is a lot of fun to watch, hm?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »

Here's to hoping the British will keep thrashing the Republican ticket all the way up through the election.

Yeah, that will show 'em!

It should. Alienating our closest and most major ally - not only Romney but Ryan, too - before even stepping into the Oval Office does not bode well for future relations. Or have Republicans simply stopped caring about foreign relations with our allies now that it is not convenient or based in war, due to the fact that neither Romney nor Ryan have any foreign policy experience or military service?

It says "Labour and Conservative MPs", not "Kadima and Likud MPs".

Meh, I still say Israel is third after Canada. It just takes in a lot more effort. I would comment on the effect of British MPs saying Americans are wrong criticizing the NHS, but Keystone Phil is doing an excellent job of it. Speaking of the NHS, I sure hope I'll live to see the day British health is privatized.

People dying without healthcare is a lot of fun to watch, hm?

I wish people would stop with this assumption that "Oh no, everbody who isn't rich dies without nationalized healthcare".

Didn't say everyone.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 09:39:24 AM »

Politico, have you ever actually been to Britain or read any study of the NHS written from a British perspective? Yes or no.

Yes. I firmly believe that queuing resources is never a good idea. The promises of socialized medicine are not realistic. Obviously good intentions, but poor results. It's the results that matter.

Britain's results are better.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies