FL-SEN 2022: Nothing to see here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:07:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  FL-SEN 2022: Nothing to see here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN 2022: Nothing to see here  (Read 31856 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: October 18, 2022, 07:39:00 PM »

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 08:41:29 PM »

I actually watched a clip of that particular exchange. Demings, whether you agree with her or not, is clearly passionate and genuine about her beliefs.
Demings is a RADICAL. The 15-Week Abortion Ban is "normal" in many of Countries of the world except of course in the United States. Germany, France, you name it have all Abortion Restrictions.

Demings came over as too angry.
I think you're being disingenuous when you compare the Republican "15 week ban" plan to what's in place in Germany and France. The two situations are not comparable.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 10:25:44 PM »

I actually watched a clip of that particular exchange. Demings, whether you agree with her or not, is clearly passionate and genuine about her beliefs.
Demings is a RADICAL. The 15-Week Abortion Ban is "normal" in many of Countries of the world except of course in the United States. Germany, France, you name it have all Abortion Restrictions.

Demings came over as too angry.

This talking point is so strange to me. Just because other countries insist on restricting women's right to choose doesn't mean America should. If you're anti-choice on bullsh*it religious grounds, just say so, don't hide behind the restrictive nonsense of other countries.
You don't understand. Demings supports no Restrictions at all. She wants Abortion right up until birth. That is unfortunately the view the vast Majority of the Democratic Party holds now. That is radical and dangerous killing innocent babies.
That's an outright lie. She explicitly reiterated her support for abortion UNTIL VIABILITY in the debate. There are no prominent political figures who support "elective abortion" past that point, only for tragic situations like severe maternal or fetal health issues.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2022, 02:18:27 PM »

So you're saying we can't trust the polls and there's still a chance of an upset?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies