State Legislature Special Election Megathread v2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 11:43:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  State Legislature Special Election Megathread v2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Legislature Special Election Megathread v2  (Read 170054 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: April 11, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »

Obama lost this district by 5 against McCain, while winning the state overall by 9 points. Its a very Republican district.

And Obama's 2008 performance in Iowa is pretty much the high watermark for Dems.

Iowa voted for Dukakis 1988, and Clinton 1996 by double digits.

The era of the farm bill is long past us, we got several new political generations in the state now.

But the era of the farm tariffs is upon us. Thanks, China.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 09:04:42 PM »

Bagel is morphing into LL's sidekick.

LOL, whenever someone is not 100% DEMOCRATIC BLUE WAVE and SAFE LIKELY D they become my sidekick.  Tears of joy

You're trying too hard, Andrew
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 12:35:39 AM »

Walker did not comment on the SD-1 race directly, but he did post this article in a complaint about the "hatred of the left": https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/wisconsin-democrat-candidates-use-trump-tactics/

He also posted this:  @BarackObama and his big government allies finally announced what we’ve always known, they’re targeting our race in Wisconsin. We need your help to stand up and combat their out-of-state money and attacks. Support our bold reforms: https://t.co/I8C41wuTtE

Bold words from the Koch komrade
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 08:48:02 PM »

Rangel (R) is going to surge with the ED vote in Texas, watch that race for a possible upset.

Uh, Lopez is currently winning the e-day vote 67-33 when Rangel needs to win 64% of election day votes to win.

And that's with 38% of election day precincts in.

I apologize, my source was wrong.

lmfao

"I can't believe you've let me down again, ass."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies