Brazil Municipal Elections (November 15th, November 29th, 2020) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:55:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Brazil Municipal Elections (November 15th, November 29th, 2020) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brazil Municipal Elections (November 15th, November 29th, 2020)  (Read 17511 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: October 17, 2020, 03:54:42 AM »

As a staunch PT supporter, I'm encouraging people around me to vote 13 up and down the ballot almost everywhere, but I cannot do it for SP. It's amazing how even the biggest PT hacks in Haddad and Lula Facebook accounts are telling them how big an error it was not to support Boulos from the beginning.

In Rio, OTOH, I feel like Paes will be mayor no matter what (big improvement considering who's in charge now) but I'd vote for Benedita. I feel she has the best platform and profile to start rebuilding the left in Rio right now. A pity Freixo decided to give up, but honestly I don't blame him.

And BH, the city where most of my family lives in, is going to be very boring. Khalil has been surprisingly effective and he'll be in in power as long as he wants to, or until he decides he wants to be Governor -and he'd win-. I'd vote PT or PSOL anyway but I'm not taking the effort to convince people around me here.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 07:04:25 PM »

I'm starting to get worried. Why is it taking so long for the results to be released??
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 10:41:06 AM »

I pretty much agree with what Red Velvet said (btw, great addition to the forum, muito obrigado amigo!) but at the same time I'm too much of a Lula hack not to support PT and keep talking about those "good ol' days". Anyway I'm really looking forward to seeing what Boulos does next. Even if he loses now - which will happen - I believe he has a good chance of becoming our next Lula and building a national movement to crush Bolsonarism in 2022... Well, as we say in Spanish," dreaming is free".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies