Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:56:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tlaib slams Israel/UAE peace deal and says Israel is committing apartheid  (Read 2220 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: August 14, 2020, 03:42:25 PM »

Hey, at least she didn't accuse a Jewish congresswoman of working for another country this time.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 03:50:13 PM »

Hey, at least she didn't accuse a Jewish congresswoman of working for another country this time.

Random Congressperson "I'm a proud defender of Israel!"

Another person: In 'proudly defending Israel' you might be putting their interests ahead of the United States.

Random Congressperson and their supporters "that's antisemitic!"

Yes. It is. Keep up.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 03:58:44 PM »

Another person: In 'proudly defending Israel' you might be putting their interests ahead of the United States.

Yes. It is. Keep up.

I think you either don't know the definition of 'antisemitic' or you are cheapening the very grave meaning of the word and making it a partisan issue.

Are you Jewish?
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 04:03:04 PM »

Yes. It is. Keep up.

I think you either don't know the definition of 'antisemitic' or you are cheapening the very grave meaning of the word and making it a partisan issue.

You are talking to someone who seriously thinks Jeremy Corbyn is the reincarnation of Otto Strasser, don't waste your time.

And soon they'll share another key similarity - being utterly forgotten by history.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 11:38:26 AM »

Farrakhan is probably an "ironic Trump supporter" in that his hatred for America and for Jews and gay people makes him want to see the candidate more likely to unravel our social fabric win. He's not a true "supporter" of either side and neither side can really be tarred with him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies