If you acquit Kyle Rittenhouse, you might as well acquit Ahmad Aubrey's killers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:38:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  If you acquit Kyle Rittenhouse, you might as well acquit Ahmad Aubrey's killers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you acquit Kyle Rittenhouse, you might as well acquit Ahmad Aubrey's killers  (Read 2320 times)
BigSerg
7sergi9

« on: November 19, 2021, 07:14:02 PM »
« edited: November 19, 2021, 07:20:11 PM by BigSerg »

They are totally different cases, I personally believe that the fools in the Ahmad case have criminal responsibility
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 07:19:08 PM »

They are totally different cases, I personally believe that the police officers in the Ahmad case have criminal responsibility

Assuming you mean civilians here, but the cops in the George Floyd case were universally condemned at first too. Then they weren't. Now a solid majority of right leaning Americans believe the jury was threatened and Chauvin is innocent.

I'll be interested to see if you still hold this view in a few weeks.

Yes, sorry.
BigSerg
7sergi9

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 07:22:04 PM »

They are totally different cases, I personally believe that the police officers in the Ahmad case have criminal responsibility

Assuming you mean civilians here, but the cops in the George Floyd case were universally condemned at first too. Then they weren't. Now a solid majority of right leaning Americans believe the jury was threatened and Chauvin is innocent.

I'll be interested to see if you still hold this view in a few weeks.

People are divided due to fentanyl overdose
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies