Worst US State (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:16:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Worst US State (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Worst US State  (Read 31646 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 22, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »

MikeyMike is pretty bright, I'll give 'em that. His politics aren't bad at all for a neo-con and he tends to value subjective things like a real person.

Here are some of the feeling I have:
Personally, I don't like Idaho (kinda low and mucky for the rockies), Utah (really is creepy).

I don't know what to think of my homestate, Florida. Ohio is a pretty neat state. I would have to say my favorites are New Mexico, Washington, Wyoming and Colorado at this point. Though, I am interested in visiting Montana and Minnesota. New York was a really nice place, too. I don't think I like Nebraska that much.  I guess I really like places that are genuinely unique.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:47:55 PM »

Oh, I'm so glad you said that!  (I'm sure everyone else is, too.)

What, exactly, makes you think that New Jersey is the worst state?  Is it the fact that it is the lifeline to both New York City and Philadelphia?  Is it our massive contribution to pharmaceutical development?  Oh, maybe it's the vastly superior standard of living or the diverse and well-preserved environment.  It must be one of those, there's really nothing any worse than those horrible aspects of New Jersey that make this country a terrible place to live in.

Dude, calm down. I do agree with you though. New Jersey is rebuilding its cities and when I was there, I really like it. They probably don't like it because of Newark or Camden, but even those places are being rebuilt.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »

Kentucky sucks just as badly. Most of Idaho is like an unflushed toilet.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:17:24 AM »

In terms of states being boring, almost the entire high plains (all of Montana, eastern Wyoming, eastern Colorado, eastern New Mexico, all of North Dakota, all of South Dakota, all of Nebraska, the western 3/4 of Kansas, the western 1/3 of Oklahoma, and the western half of Texas).

Yeah.... I almost fell asleep behind the wheel driving between Cheyenne and Casper.  Though E.NM has uh.... Roswell. I applied for a job there with an energy exploration law firm.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies